商務英語寫作:商務信函常用語(5)
●陳述自己的見解
我們認為……
We think that...
We believe that... (我們相信……)
We understand that... (我們理解……)
我們強烈地感到……
We feel strongly that...
We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我們強烈地感到我們的產品是最好的。)
我們所理解的是……
It is our understanding that...
We understand that...
我們對……完全沒有異議。
We do not anticipate any objections to...
We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我們對貴社的提議沒有任何異議。)
我們找不到任何理由……
We can see no reason why... *直譯是“我們不明白為什么必須……的理由?!盬hy以下是說話人認為不太合適的事情?!拔覀円幌虿徽J為……”、“我們對不那樣做沒有異議”、以這種煞有介事的語氣使對方感激。
●反駁對方
我們不清楚您到底是怎么想的。
It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.
It is not clear to us what you meant.
It is not clear to us what you intended.
使我們擔心的一點是……
The one point that concerned us (a little) was... *concern “擔心,在意”。
The one point that troubled us was...
我們對……感到擔心和掛念。
We have become concerned with regards to...
We have become concerned with regards to the shipment schedule. (我們對裝船的日程感到擔心和掛念。)
更多 外貿英語函電、英語應用文寫作、商務英語寫作、英語求職信 相關文章和學習資料,
請繼續關注 英語作文大全
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/business/10481.html