誰才是有色人種?
編輯點評:本文是經典的英語美文,站在一個弱勢群體:有色人種的角度向白人主權社會發起的質疑和挑戰。在欣賞原作的勇氣和獨立精神時,大家也不放學習文章用到的顏色的引申義。比如生病時用green,生氣時用yellow等。
Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。
you―white people,
你――白種人
When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的
And you, call me color?
然后,你叫我“有色種人”?
散文本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/55650.html