Peter And Three kittens(4) 皮特和三只小貓(4)
"You should ask Humpty Dumpty," suggested the three little pigs. "He sits so high up on his wall that he sees everything. Maybe he has seen your mittens."
“你們應該問問漢仆.達譜,”三只小豬建議。“他坐在他家的很高的墻上讓他能看見每件事情。也許他看見了你們的拳擊手套。”
Peter and the three kittens thanked the pigs and said good-bye. Then off they went.
皮特和三只小貓謝過了三只小豬就去找漢仆.達譜了。
Before long, they came to a very high wall with a strange, little man sitting on top.
不久,他們來到一堵非常高的墻面前,一個陌生的,很小的人坐在墻上。
Excuse me," said Peter Cottontail, "Are you Humpty Dumpty?"
“打擾一下,”皮特說,“你是漢仆.達譜嗎?”
"Yes, I am," said the man, "How can I help you?"
“是的,”那個人說,“我能幫助你們嗎?”
Once again, the three little kittens explained how they lost their mittens. And they became so sad that again they began to cry.
三只小貓把怎么丟失拳擊手套的事又解釋了一遍。他們如此地傷心以致他們哭了。
"Do not cry, little kittens," said Humpty Dumpty. "This morning I saw three little kittens hide their mittens in the tall grass next to the Babbling Brook."
“不要哭,小貓,”漢仆.達譜說,“今天早上我看見三只小貓在胡說河邊的高草中藏他們的拳擊手套。”
The three litten kittens began to dance and sing.
三只小貓開始又跳又唱。
"Now we remember! Thank you, thank you!" they cheered.
“現在我們記得了!謝謝你,謝謝你!”他們歡呼。
更多 英語小故事、英文故事、英語故事、英語童話故事、少兒英語故事、兒童英語故事,
請繼續關注 英語作文大全
皮特和三只小貓本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/story/41024.html