Little Hero(小英雄)
In the summer, father fox and mother fox took little fox for a walk every evening.
夏天時,狐貍爸爸還有狐貍媽媽每天傍晚都帶著小狐貍去散步。
Little fox watched how father fox move.
小狐貍觀看狐貍爸爸如何移動。
He was so quiet and he always caught the little mice.
他是如此悄聲無息,而且他總是抓到小老鼠。
“My daddy is the greatest!” Little fox always said.
小狐貍總是說:“我的爸爸是最棒的!”
“Listen quietly and count your steps carefully”
“靜靜地聽,并小心地計算你的腳步?!?/p>
Mother fox told little fox,
狐貍媽媽告訴小狐貍,
“Remember to use your great fox ears and your quiet fox steps.”
“要記得運用你最棒的狐貍耳朵和你安靜的狐貍腳步?!?/p>
“But……”
“可是……”
Little fox said.
小狐貍說。
“Can‘t I just stay with you?”
“我不能只留在你身邊嗎?”
“My dearest baby, very soon you will be a big and great fox.” said father fox with a smile.
狐貍爸爸笑著說:“哈哈,我最親愛的寶貝,你很快就會成為一只又高大又棒的狐貍”
“And all the other foxes will love you.” said mother fox.
狐貍媽媽說:“而且所以其他的狐貍將會敬愛你?!?/p>
One afternoon in an early autumn, mother fox told little fox:
在一個初秋的下午,狐貍媽媽告訴小狐貍:
“Baby, from now on, you will practice looking for food by yourself.”
“寶貝,現在開始你要練習自己覓食了”
“Aren‘t you going to be with me?” asked little fox.
小狐貍問:“你不陪我一起嗎?”
“Trust me, you can do it.” said mother fox.
狐貍媽媽說:“相信我,你一定可以的?!?/p>
Little fox set out from the cave,
小狐貍從洞里出發,
He walked very quietly.
他悄悄地走著。
Suddenly, he heard a sound.
忽然,他聽到一聲
“Squeak Squeak……”
吱吱的聲音。
“Hooray!” Little fox shouted as he ran.
小狐貍歡呼著奔跑過去。
But his loud voice scared the little mouse away.
但是他的大嗓門已把小老鼠嚇跑了。
單詞花園
1. Set out 出發
2. Hooray 歡呼聲
3. Squeak 吱吱聲
4. Scare away 嚇跑
更多 英語小故事、英文故事、英語故事、英語童話故事、少兒英語故事、兒童英語故事,
請繼續關注 英語作文大全
英語 少兒故事 故事本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/story/52481.html