致水仙花 希望長著翅膀 新東方英語美文 中英雙語
To Daffodils
致水仙花
Fair daffodils, we weep to see
美的水仙花,凋謝得太快,
You haste away so soon;
我們感覺著悲哀;
As yet the early-rising sun
連早晨出來的太陽
Has not attained his noon.
都還沒有上升到天蓋。
Stay, stay,
停下來,停下來,
Until the hasting day
等匆忙的腳
Has run
跑進
But to the even-song;
黃昏的木暮靄;
And, having pray’s together, we
在那時共同祈禱著,
Will go with you along.
在回家的路上徘徊。
We have short time to stay, as you;
我們也只有短暫的停留,
We have as short a spring;
青春的易逝堪憂;
As quick a growth to meet decay,
我們方生也就方死,
As you, or anything.
和你們一樣,
We die,
一切都要罷休。
As your hours do, and dry
你們謝了,
Away
我們也要去了,
Like to the summer's rain,
如同夏雨之驟,
Or as the pearls of morning's dew,
或如早上的露珠,
Never to be found again.
永無痕跡可求。
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/9361.html