老外如何辨別中國人4
56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions. 你喜歡沒有配過音的中國電影.
57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films. 你喜歡中國功夫片.
58.You've learnt some form of martial arts. 你會一些中國武術
59.Shaolin actually means something to you.少林對你來說是有特別含義的
60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs. 你喜歡很老的蛋配的粥. (What?)應該是皮蛋瘦肉粥吧
61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached. 你喜歡有頭尾的蝦.
62.You never call your parents just to say hi. 你從不為了問聲好而給你父母打電話. (失實嚴重, 這個老外認識的中國人都太摳門了, 連個國際長途也省, bs之)
63.If you don"t live at home,when your parents call,they ask if you"ve eaten,even if it's midnight.如果你不在家, 你的父母會打電話問你“吃了嗎”, 就算半夜12點也不例外.
64.When you"re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 當你病了的時候, 你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的東西, 因為"熱氣yeet hay".( 廣東音)
65.You know what yeet hay is. 你知道什么是熱氣
66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart. 你上班時給你中國朋友send email, 即使你們相距10尺.
67.You use a face cloth. 你敷面膜.
68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 你去吃自助餐前會把自己餓個半死.
69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics. 你認識可以打折賣給你珠寶或電器的人.
70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you"re never going to use them again. 你留著用過的可樂瓶.
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/38049.html