英語幽默笑話大全時尚生活篇流行趨勢5:太空探索(雙語閱讀)
第四部分 流行趨勢
Unit 5 Exploring in Space 太空探索
英語幽默笑話大全時尚生活篇5:太空探索(雙語閱讀)
He would fain fly,but he wwonts feathers.
想飛翔,卻雙沒翅膀。
John was going to leave the psychiatric hospital at last.His treat-went had been long and painful. He had been getting injections together with electric shocks,and had bravely endured many cold showers. Now all this was going to come to an end provided he passed the final test.
約翰終于要離開精神病院了,他的治療漫長而痛苦。他接受注射的同時還接受電擊,并且他勇敢地經受了許多冷水浴,現在所有這一切都要結束了,如果他通過最后的測試的話。
A:Sit down,please,John.
約翰,請坐。
B:But I am rather nervous for I have no idea what the test is going to be like.
但是我有些緊張,因為我不知道測試會是怎樣的。
A:Now,my dear fellow,suppose I'll just tell you what happened in one of the streets of London last Sunday and you will tell me what's wrong with my story I
現在,我親愛的伙計,我就要給你講一件上星期天發生在倫敦一條街道上的事情,然后你要告訴我我講的故事有什么錯!
B:OK.
好吧。
A:A motor-cyclist crashed into a bus,was knocked off his seat and lay unconscious in the roadway. A tram that happened to be passing cut his head off. A member of the Salvation Army who~sorry for the fellow picked up his head and the body too, took them to a chemist's,bought some adhesive plaster, stuck the head in its place, put the plaster round the fellow's neck and the two chaps went to a club for a game of billiards.
一個騎摩托車的人撞上了一輛公共汽車,他被撞倒了,昏迷不醒,躺在路上。一輛電車恰好路過把他的頭碾了下來。一個救世軍的成員可憐那個家伙,就撿起他的頭和身軀,拿到一家藥店,買了些橡皮膏,把頭接上,用橡皮膏在那家伙的脖子上纏了幾圈,然后這兩個人一起到一家俱樂部玩臺球去了。
B:I got you there,Lhat's sheer nonsense!
我知道是怎么回事了,那純粹是一派胡言!
A:(Happily ) 1-Iow do you know
(高興地)你怎么知道?
B:Chemist's and all other shops are shut on Sundays,aren't they?
藥店和其他所有商店星期天都不開門,不是嗎?
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/8163.html