外國最新英語幽默笑話精粹149:是死是活(中英)
閱讀 : 次
Genuine court transcript. . .
真實的法庭記錄……
Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
問:在你解剖之前你有沒有檢查脈搏?
A: No.
答:沒有。
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
問:你有沒有檢查血壓?
A: No.
答:沒有。
Q: Did you check for breathing?
問:你檢查呼吸情況了嗎?
A: No.
答:沒有。
Q: So, then it is possible that the patent was alive when you began the autopsy?
問:這么說,病人也有可能在你開始解剖前還活著。
A: No.
答:沒有。
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
問:你怎么這么確定,醫生?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
答:因為他的腦子在我桌子上的一個瓶子里。
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
問:但是病人仍然有可能還活著嗎?
A: Yes,it is possible that he could have been ali
答:是的,他有可能還活著,并在某個地方正在審案子呢。
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/10115.html