外國最新英語幽默笑話精粹269:你好,水手(中英)
閱讀 : 次
The grizzled old sea captain was quizzing a young, tyro naval student.
一個頭發灰白的老船長在測驗一個從海軍學校畢業的新手。
"What steps would you take if a sudden storm came up on the starboard?"
“如果船的右弦突然刮起了暴風雨,你會采取什么措施?”
"I'd throw out an anchor, sir.”
“我會拋錨,先生。”
"What would you do if another storm sprang up aft?"
“如果船尾也刮起了暴風雨,你會怎么做?”
"I'd throw out another anchor, sir.”
“我會再拋一個錨,先生。”
"But what if a third storm sprang up forward?"
“那么如果船頭第三次刮起了暴風雨,怎么辦?”
"I'd throw out another anchor, captain.”
“我會再次拋錨,船長。”
"Just a minute, son, Where in the world are you getting all these anchors?"
“等一下,孩子。你到底從哪弄來那么多錨的?”
"From the same place you’re getting all your storms,sir.”
“從您弄來暴風雨的地方,先生。”
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/10739.html