賴狗的智慧之光
1.Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.唉!又浪費了一天。
2.Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.千萬不要拘束!來打掃廚房吧。
3.Don't bother me. I’m living happily ever after.別打擾我了,否則我今后的日子會很好過的。
4.Do I look like a freaking people person?你看我是不是一個奇怪的人們人?
5.This isn't an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.這里不是辦公室,是地獄通上電后的景象。
6.Don't bother me. I’m living happily ever after.別打擾我了,否則我今后的日子會很好過的。
7.Do I look like a freaking people person?你看我是不是一個奇怪的人們人?
8.This isn't an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.這里不是辦公室,是地獄通上電后的景象。
9.If I throw a stick, will you leave?如果我給你一大棒,你可以走了嗎?
10. I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.我也很喜歡貓。來交流一下食譜怎么樣?
11. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.自相矛盾?怎么說呢,有點和根本沒有。
12. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?外星人是不是忘了拔掉你屁眼上的探針?
13. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.不管你臉上掛什么表情,你就是錯過了。
14. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees城市郊區的居民就是把樹們全砍倒再以他們的姓氏命名街道的人。
15. Do they ever shut up on your planet?他們也沖你們星球大喊大叫嗎?
16. Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.是你的眼球嗎?我發現它們夾在鑷子里面了。
17. I'm not your type. I’m not inflatable.我不是你那種類型。我是不可充氣式的。
18. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.我盡量把你想象成一個人。
19. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.立方體就是一間添滿東西的沒有門的房子。
20. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.壓力就是當你醒過來時發出凄厲的尖叫,意識到你根本就沒有睡著。
21. Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!別著急。我也想不起你叫什么名字了!
22. Adults are just kids who owe money.大人就是自己有錢的那種小孩。
23. You say I'm a bitch like it’s a bad thing.我說我是婊子,好象多不光彩似的。
24. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?香水倒是好香水,不過你非得拿這玩意兒當洗澡水使嗎?
25. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.亂成一團,驚慌不已,神經錯亂。我今天的工作已經做完了。
26. If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat. 如果我想聽吧嗒吧嗒的聲音的話,不用勞您大駕,我讓我自己的貓穿上我自己的鞋子晃兩圈就成。
27. You look like shit. Is that the style now?你看起來真像一堆屎。現在是不是流行這種風格?
幽默 笑話本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/42533.html