免费黄网站-免费黄网站在线看-免费黄色-免费黄色a-亚洲va欧美va国产-亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡

手機版

奧巴馬每周電視演講5月18日:如何創造向上繁榮的中產階級(中英字幕)

閱讀 :

在本周的講話中,奧巴馬總統談論了他關于造就一個不斷壯大、充滿活力的中產階級的理念,因為這是促進經濟增長的真正動力,為了重新點燃這一引擎,繼往開來、在過去四年成就的基礎上取得更大的進步,我們就必須在就業、職業教育和公平機會上做更多投入。

Weekly Address
The White House
May 18, 2013

How to Build a Rising, Thriving Middle Class
如何造就一個不斷壯大、充滿活力的中產階級 英語演講稿帶中文翻譯:

Hi, everybody.
大家好,

Over the past few months, I've laid out a series of commonsense ideas to reignite the true engine of our economic growth: a rising, thriving middle class.
在過去的幾個月里,我提出了一系列基本想法,希望重新點燃促進經濟增長的希望之火:成就不斷壯大、繁榮昌盛的中產階級。

The way I see it, there are three areas where we need to focus.
在我看來,以下三個方面是需要我們關注的。

One: making America a magnet for good jobs.
第一:使在美國的工作待遇優厚;

Two: making sure our workers have the education and skills they need to do those jobs.
第二:確保我們的工人擁有這些工作崗位所需的教育及職業技能;

And three: making sure your hard work leads to a decent living.
其三:確保辛勤的付出能換來不錯的生活。

I've also been visiting cities across the country that are doing some interesting and creative things along these lines.
我一直在踏遍全國各地尋找沿著這條路線做著引人入勝及充滿創意工作的城市。

On Friday, I stopped by a factory in Baltimore that's creating good jobs here at home by exporting digging equipment abroad.
周五,我在巴爾的摩一家工廠停下腳步,這家工廠通過出口挖掘裝備到海外,把好的工作崗位留在了國內。

I read with young kids in a pre-K program, where kids are getting a head start learning the skills they'll need to succeed in life.
我與學前班的孩子們一起閱讀,他們所掌握的這些技能優勢有助于在未來取得成功。

And I stopped by a program that's helping folks in tough circumstances– especially low-income dads—get the training and guidance they need to find work and support their families.
此外我了解到一個幫助人們走出困境的項目,尤其是低收入家庭的父親們,項目中的培訓和指導可以幫助他們找到工作,成為家庭的頂梁柱。

That's why I like getting out of the Washington echo chamber whenever I can—because too often, our politics aren't focused on the same things you are.
這就是為什么只要時間允許我就會遠離華盛頓的喧囂,傾聽民眾的原因,因為我們的政治家們有太多時候都不關注大家所關注的事情:

Working hard. Supporting your family and your community. Making sure your kids have every chance in life.
辛勤工作,供養家庭,承擔社會責任,確保孩子們擁有人生應得的機遇。

More than anything, the American people make me optimistic about where we're headed as a nation.
最重要的是,美國人民讓我對國家前進的方向充滿信心。

Especially after all we've been through the past several years.
尤其是有了我們過去這些年的親身經歷后。

And that should encourage us to work even harder on the issues that matter to you.
而這些將激勵我們在與大家密切相關的事情上更加努力的工作。

In a little over three years, our businesses have created more than 6.5 million new jobs.
3年多一點的時間里,我們的企業創造了650多萬個新的就業崗位。

And while our unemployment rate is still too high, it' s the lowest it's been since 2008.
盡管我們的失業率依然居高不下,但這卻是自2008年以來的最低。

But now we need to create even more good, middle-class jobs, and we need to do it faster.
現在,我們要為中產階級創造更多的高薪就業崗位,而且我們要更快。

Corporate profits have skyrocketed to all-time highs.
企業利潤也飛速上漲達到新高。

But now we need to get middle-class wages and incomes rising too.
但現在我們需要讓中產階級的工資收入也同樣上漲。

Our housing market is healing.
我們的房產市場也正在復蘇。

But we still need to help a lot more families stay in their homes, or refinance to take advantage of historically low rates.
但我們還需要幫助大量家庭保住房子,或者讓他們可以利用歷史性的低利率轉按揭貸款。

And our deficits are shrinking at the fastest rate in decades.
而這10年來,我們的赤字正在以最快的速度下降。

But now we need to budget in a smarter way that doesn't hurt middle-class families or harm critical investments in our future.
但現在我們需要做出更明智的預算方案,不傷及中產家庭,也不損害未來的關鍵投資。

So in a lot of sectors, things are looking up.
因此從眾多方面看來,事情正在好轉。

The American auto industry is thriving.
美國汽車產業正重新煥發活力。

American energy is booming.
能源產業正在興起。

And American ingenuity in our tech sector has the potential to change the way we do almost everything.
而且美國技術領域的天才們讓我們有機會改變幾乎所有做事的方式。

In the coming weeks, I'm going to visit more cities like Baltimore, and Austin, Texas—where I was two weeks ago;
在接下來的幾周,我將繼續訪問像巴爾的摩、德克薩斯的奧斯汀這樣的城市,兩周前我剛剛去過那里;

places where Americans are coming together to strengthen their own communities and economies—and in the process, making this country better for all of us.
這些地方的人們團結一致,促進當地經濟和社會的發展,而在這一進程中也促進了國家更好的發展。

And I'm going to keep trying to work with both parties in Washington to make progress on your priorities.
我將繼續不斷嘗試與兩黨合作,在你們所關心的重要議題上取得進展。

Because I know that if we come together around creating more jobs, educating more of our kids, and building new ladders of opportunity for everyone who's willing to climb them—we'll all prosper, together.
因為我知道,只要我們創造更多就業崗位,教育好我們的孩子,讓每個想要成功的人都能夠把握成功的機會,我們將更加繁榮富強。

Thanks.
謝謝大家。

And have a great weekend.
祝你們周末愉快。

更多 英語演講小短文英文演講稿、英語演講稿 相關文章和資料,請繼續關注 英語作文大全

本文標題:奧巴馬每周電視演講5月18日:如何創造向上繁榮的中產階級(中英字幕) - 英語演講稿_英語演講稿范文_英文演講稿
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/speech/14555.html

相關文章

你可能感興趣
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美怡红院免费的视频 | 天堂8中文在线最新版在线 天堂8资源8在线 | 成人综合影院 | 国产香蕉国产精品偷在线观看 | 女人张开双腿让男人桶完整 | 欧美69xx| 国产黄页 | 最新国产午夜精品视频不卡 | 久久亚洲国产 | 大量真实偷拍情侣视频野战 | 2021国内自拍 | 五月色一区二区亚洲小说 | 国产精品欧美视频另类专区 | 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看 | 日本 欧美 在线 | a级片在线观看视频 | 精品一精品国产一级毛片 | 久久久亚洲国产精品主播 | 长腿嫩模打开双腿呻吟 | 免费观看久久 | 1级a的观看视频 | 日韩久久一级毛片 | 美女扒开双腿让男人爽透视频 | 亚洲理论在线观看 | 中文字幕日韩三级 | 国产午夜精品理论片 | 欧美毛片日韩一级在线 | 日韩精品欧美激情国产一区 | 九九精品视频在线播放 | 国产高清在线精品一区二区三区 | 三级毛片免费观看 | 欧美日韩精品在线播放 | 欧美三级在线观看视频 | 91精品国产色综合久久不 | 国产一区二区成人 | 精品久久久久久中文字幕 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久91网站 | 国产色司机在线视频免费观看 | 欧美在线观看高清一二三区 | 网禁呦萝资源网站在线观看 | 在线观看免费黄色网址 |