商務郵件常用語句
BEC劍橋商務英語證書在中國被認可的主要以外資企業居多,特別是英聯邦和歐盟成員國家的企業。BEC在外企及外籍人士中認可度還是很高的。
BEC寫作分為兩部分,第二部分為商業信函。商業函件業務簡稱商函業務,它區別于具有個人通信性質的信件,是為社會各類用戶提供迅速準確傳遞商用信息的業務。 商業函件是一種廣告媒體,利用郵局點多面廣的優勢,以郵寄的方式,將廣告客戶要求寄發廣告商品介紹、訂貨單、調查征函、通知單等投送到廣告客戶所希望的接收人手中。
1.Initiate a meeting 發起會議
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoonabout our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm(China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me knowif the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30.Same time.
十月三十號(周四),老時間,開會。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXproject.
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨詢信息/反饋/建議
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反饋建議!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你對計劃方面有什么想法?下一步我們應該怎么做?
What do you think about this?
這個你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Please let me know what you think?
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Do you have any idea about this?
對于這個您有什么建議嗎?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
3. Give feedback 意見反饋
Please see comments below.
請看下面的評論。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已標藍。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文檔添加了一些備注,僅供參考。
4. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
今天的會議記錄在附件里。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
設計文檔在附件里,請評閱。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他個人特征方面的信息請見附件。
5. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……2……
目前數據如下: 1……2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….
6. Raise question 提出問題
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……
7. Proposal 提議
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
關于平臺啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建議我們就一周項目開一個電話會議。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題采用A辦法。
8. Thanks note 感謝信
Thank you so much for the cooperation.
感謝你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。
Thanks for your attention!
謝謝關心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我們對您的協助表示感謝。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感謝您的幫助!
9. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of ourimplementation ASAP.
很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要盡快核實執行信息。
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/englishtest/bec/26850.html