舊約 -- 約伯記(Job) -- 第17章
17:1 我的心靈消耗,我的日子滅盡。墳墓為我預備好了。
My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.
17:2 真有戲笑我的在我這里,我眼常見他們惹動我。
Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?
17:3 愿主拿憑據給我,自己為我作保。在你以外誰肯與我擊掌呢。
Lay down now, put me in a surety with thee; who is he that will strike hands with me?
17:4 因你使他們心不明理,所以你必不高舉他們。
For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them.
17:5 控告他的朋友,以朋友為可搶奪的,連他兒女的眼睛也要失明。
He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail.
17:6 神使我作了民中的笑談。他們也吐唾沫在我臉上。
He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
17:7 我的眼睛因憂愁昏花。我的百體好像影兒。
Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.
17:8 正直人因此必驚奇。無辜的人,要興起攻擊不敬虔之輩。
Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite.
17:9 然而,義人要持守所行的道。手潔的人要力上加力。
The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
17:10 至于你們眾人,可以再來辯論吧。你們中間,我找不著一個智慧人。
But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
17:11 我的日子已經過了。我的謀算,我心所想望的已經斷絕。
My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart.
17:12 他們以黑夜為白晝,說,亮光近乎黑暗。
They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness.
17:13 我若盼望陰間為我的房屋,若下榻在黑暗中,If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.
17:14 若對朽壞說,你是我的父。對蟲說,你是我的母親姊妹。
I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister.
17:15 這樣,我的指望在那里呢。我所指望的誰能看見呢。
And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
17:16 等到安息在塵土中,這指望必下到陰間的門閂那里了。
They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.
英語 宗教 圣經本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/48522.html