舊約 -- 約伯記(Job) -- 第29章
29:1 約伯又接著說,Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
29:2 惟愿我的景況如從前的月份,如神保守我的日子。
Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;
29:3 那時他的燈照在我頭上。我藉他的光行過黑暗。
When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
29:4 我愿如壯年的時候,那時我在帳棚中。神待我有密友之情。
As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
29:5 全能者仍與我同在。我的兒女都環(huán)繞我。
When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me;
29:6 奶多可洗我的腳。磐石為我出油成河。
When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;
29:7 我出到城門,在街上設立座位。
When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street!
29:8 少年人見我而回避,老年人也起身站立。
The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.
29:9 王子都停止說話,用手糊口。
The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth.
29:10 首領靜默無聲,舌頭貼住上膛。
The nobles held their peace, and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
29:11 耳朵聽我的,就稱我有福。眼睛看我的,便稱贊我。
When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
29:12 因我拯救哀求的困苦人,和無人幫助的孤兒。
Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
29:13 將要滅亡的為我祝福。我也使寡婦心中歡樂。
The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
29:14 我以公義為衣服,以公平為外袍和冠冕。
I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
29:15 我為瞎子的眼,瘸子的腳。
I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
29:16 我為窮乏人的父,素不認識的人,我查明他的案件。
I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
29:17 我打破不義之人的牙床,從他牙齒中奪了所搶的。
And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
29:18 我便說,我必死在家中(原文作窩中),必增添我的日子,多如塵沙。
Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.
29:19 我的根長到水邊,露水終夜沾在我的枝上。
My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch.
29:20 我的榮耀在身上增新,我的弓在手中日強。
My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
29:21 人聽見我而仰望,靜默等候我的指教。
Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel.
29:22 我說話之后,他們就不再說。我的言語像雨露滴在他們身上。
After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them.
29:23 他們仰望我如仰望雨,又張開口如切慕春雨。
And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.
29:24 他們不敢自信,我就向他們含笑。他們不使我臉上的光改變。
If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down.
29:25 我為他們選擇道路,又坐首位。我如君王在軍隊中居住,又如吊喪的安慰傷心的人。
I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.
英語 宗教 圣經本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/48534.html