風之花 希望長著翅膀 新東方英語美文 中英雙語
閱讀 : 次
Windflowers
風之花
Windflowers,
風之花
Windflowers,
風之花
My father told me not to go near them.
我的父親曾告訴我不要靠近她們
He said feared them always.
他一直都心懷畏懼
And he told me that they carried him away.
說她們使他失去理智
Windflowers,
風之花
Beautiful windflowers,
美麗的風之花
I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them.
我等不及要觸碰她們,俯嗅她們
I held them closely,
緊緊的擁抱著她們
Now I can not break away.
如今我已無法自拔
The sweet bouquet disappears,
甜美的花束消失了
Like the vapor in the desert,
彷佛沙漠中的一陣煙霧
So take a warning son,
小心一點啊孩子
Windflowers,
風之花
Ancient windflowers,
古老的風之花
Their beauty captures every young dreamer,
她們的美麗擄獲了
who lingers near them,
每個徘徊不去的年輕夢想者
But ancient windflowers,
古老的風之花
I love you.
我愛你
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/9346.html