夏之眠 希望長著翅膀 新東方英語美文 中英雙語
閱讀 : 次
Bed in Summer
夏之眠
In winter I get up at night
冬日里我夜里起床
And dress by yellow candle-light
借著昏黃的燭光穿衣裳
In summer, quite the other way,
夏日里可不一樣
I have to go to bed by day.
我不得不白日里就睡覺上床
I have to go to bed and see.
小鳥兒仍在樹上蹦蹦跳跳
The birds still hopping on the tree,
大人們的腳步聲
Or hear the grown-up people's feet,
還在大街上回響
Still going past me in the street.
我卻得早早睡覺上床
And does it not seem hard to you,
天空還是那么蔚藍,明亮
When all the sky is clear and blue,
我多么想嬉戲,玩耍
And I should like so much to play,
你是否覺得
To have to go to bed by day?
這時候就睡覺難入夢鄉?
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/9350.html