知行哈哈糖英語笑話之生活篇09:Bad Day 倒霉的一天(中英+)
There was a guy in a bar, just looking at his drink.
一個男人坐在酒吧里,看著自己的酒發呆。
He stayed like that for half an hour.
他這個樣子已經有半個小時了。
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver stepped up next to him,took the drink from the guy, and drank it all down.
這時,一個好惹事的卡車司機走到他旁邊,從他手里一把搶過酒杯,把酒喝了個精光。
The poor man started crying.
可憐的男人大哭起來。
The truck driver said, "Come on man, I was just joking.
卡車司機說,“拜托,哥們,我只是在和你開個玩笑。
Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying"
這樣吧,我再給你買一杯,我實在受不了看著一個大男人哭。”
"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life.
“不,不是那樣的。今天是我這輩子最倒霉的日子。
First, I was late getting to my office.
首先,我上班遲到了,
My boss was outrageous, and fired me.
我的老板是個蠻橫的家伙,他把我炒了。
When I left the building to go to my car, I found out it was stolen.
當我離開辦公樓去取車時,發現我的車被偷了,
The police say they can do nothing.
警察卻說他們對此無能為力。
I got a cab to return home,and when I left it,
于是我只好打車回家,下了車,
I remembered I left my wallet and credit cards there.
我發現錢包和信用卡都落在了車上,
The cab driver just drove away.
但那個出租車司機已經把車開走了。
When I got home, I found my wife in bed with the gardener.
我回到家,發現我老婆和園丁正在床上鬼混。
I left home and came to this bar.
我離開家,來到這個酒吧。
And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life,you show up and drink my poison"
而現在,正當我考慮要結束我的生命,你出現了,還喝了我的毒酒。”
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/12477.html