免费黄网站-免费黄网站在线看-免费黄色-免费黄色a-亚洲va欧美va国产-亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡

手機版

奧巴馬每周電視講話總統坦言美國當前在伊拉克的行動

閱讀 :

This week, I authorized two operations in Iraq.  

本周,我授權在伊拉克開展兩項行動。

First, I directed our military to take action to protect our American diplomats and military advisors serving in the city of Erbil.  

第一,我指示軍隊采取行動保護在埃爾比勒市工作的美國外交人員和軍事顧問。

In recent days, terrorist forces neared the city.  

最近幾天,恐怖分子逼近該市。

Thursday night, I made it clear that if they attempted to advance further, our military would respond with targeted strikes.  

周四夜里,我明確指出如果他們企圖繼續推進,我們的軍隊就實施定點打擊。

That's what we've done.  

這就是我們已經做的。

And, if necessary, that's what we will continue to do.  

如果有必要,這也是我們將要做的。

We have Americans serving across Iraq, including our embassy in Baghdad, and we'll do whatever is needed to protect our people.

我們的同胞在伊拉克全境服務,包括在巴格達的大使館,我們將盡一切努力保護我們的同胞。

Second, we've begun a humanitarian effort to help those Iraqi civilians trapped on that mountain. 

第二項是我們已經采取人道主義行動救助被困在山區的伊拉克人民。

The terrorists that have taken over parts of Iraq have been especially brutal to religious minorities

占領部分伊拉克領土的恐怖分子對宗教少數派極其殘忍

rounding up families, executing men, enslaving women, and threatening the systematic destruction of an entire religious community, which would be genocide. 

近乎滅門,殺死男人,奴役婦女,并且威脅消滅整個宗教社區,這就是種族滅絕。

The thousands—perhaps tens of thousands—of Iraqi men, women and children who fled to that mountain were starving and dying of thirst.  

成千上萬的伊拉克男人、女人和兒童逃到山區正在饑渴和死亡的邊緣掙扎。

The food and water we airdropped will help them survive.  

我們空投的食物和水將幫助他們度過難關。

I've also approved targeted American airstrikes to help Iraqi forces break the siege and rescue these families.  

我還批準了美國軍隊的定點空襲來幫助那里伊拉克軍隊突圍和營救這些家庭。

Earlier this week, one anguished Iraqi in this area cried to the world, There is no one coming to help.  

本周早些時候,當地一個悲痛欲絕的伊拉克人對全世界哭喊,快來人救救我們吧。

Today, America is helping. 

今天,美國伸出了援手。

The United States cannot and should not intervene every time there's a crisis in the world.  

美國無法也不愿意插手世界上的每一個危機。

But when there's a situation like the one on this mountain—when countless innocent people are facing a massacre, 

但是,一旦出現了類似在這個山區的情況-一旦出現了無數無辜的人們將被屠殺

and when we have the ability to help prevent it—the United States can't just look away. 

一旦我們有能力阻止這些發生的情況-美利堅合眾國絕不會袖手旁觀。 

That's not who we are. 

我們不是那樣的人。

We're Americans.  We act.  We lead.  

我們是美國人。我們挺身而出。我們領導全世界挺身而出。

And that's what we're going to do on that mountain.  

這就是我們將在這個山區做的。

As one American who wrote to me yesterday said, it is the right thing to do. 

正如一個美國人總統寫給我的:這是正義之舉。

As Commander-in-Chief, I will not allow the United States to be dragged into fighting another war in Iraq.  

作為總司令,我不會讓美國卷入另一場伊拉克戰爭。

American combat troops will not be returning to fight in Iraq, because there's no American military solution to the larger crisis there. 

美國作戰部隊不會重返伊拉克,因為那里的危機還沒有大到只有美國的軍事介入才能解決的程度。

What we will do is continue our broader strategy in Iraq. 

我們將要做的是延續我們在伊拉克的全盤戰略。

We will protect our citizens.  

我們將保護我們的公民。

We will work with the international community to address this humanitarian crisis.  

我們將與國際社會合作應對這場人道危機。

We'll help prevent these terrorists from having a permanent safe haven from which to attack America. 

我們將幫助防止這些恐怖分子獲得永久的棲息地來攻擊美國。

And we'll continue to urge Iraqi communities to reconcile, come together and fight back against these terrorists 

我們將繼續敦促伊拉克各個團體和解,共同反擊這些恐怖分子,

so the people of Iraq have the opportunity for a better future—the opportunity for which so many Americans gave their lives in Iraq in a long and hard war.

以使伊拉克人民有機會看到美好的未來-這個機會是那么多美國人在漫長艱苦的伊拉克戰爭中用他們的生命換來的。

Today, we salute our brave men and women in uniform—especially our courageous pilots and crews over Iraq.  

今天,我們向我們英勇的男女軍人們致敬-特別是我們在伊拉克的英勇的飛行員和機組人員。

They're protecting our fellow Americans.  

他們正在保護我們的同胞。

They're helping save the lives of innocent people on a mountain—people who today know that there's a country called America that cares for them, too, 

他們正在營救那個山區的無辜的人們的生命--這些人們知道一個叫美國的國家也心系他們,

and that is willing to stand up—not just for our own security, but for the dignity and freedom that belongs to all people.

愿意挺身而出-不僅僅為了我們自己的安全,也為了所有人的尊嚴和自由。


音頻資料下載地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o68xx5C

更多 英語演講稿英文演講稿英語演講小短文,請繼續關注 英語作文大全

本文標題:奧巴馬每周電視講話總統坦言美國當前在伊拉克的行動 - 英語演講稿_英語演講稿范文_英文演講稿
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/speech/98362.html

相關文章

你可能感興趣
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产手机在线版 | 国产精品日本一区二区在线播放 | 大伊香蕉精品视频在线观看 | 久草在在线 | 亚洲欧美7777 | 亚洲深夜视频 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲gogo人体大胆西西安徽 | 精品免费久久久久国产一区 | 亚洲成人第一页 | 成人午夜网站 | 新版天堂中文资源官网 | 久久久久久久久久久9精品视频 | 国产在线黄 | 性欧美高清come | 美国一级毛片片aa久久综合 | 国产成人啪精品午夜在线观看 | 九九热爱视频精品视频高清 | 免费观看情趣v视频网站 | 日韩欧美在 | 免费在线一区二区三区 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片人呢 一级做a爰片久久毛片唾 | 亚洲免费在线视频 | 国产特级全黄一级毛片不卡 | 热久久在线观看 | 久久九九精品一区二区 | 一级a毛片免费观看久久精品 | 一级不卡毛片免费 | 国产一级二级三级毛片 | 美女视频黄a全部免费专区一 | 美女黄视频网站 | 久久国产美女免费观看精品 | 亚洲成a v人片在线看片 | 久久久久亚洲日日精品 | 中文字幕在线免费观看 | 精品一区二区三区在线播放 | 99视频在线看观免费 | 欧美最大成人毛片视频网站 | 欧美成人性做爰网站免费 | 欧美一级久久 | 国产激情自拍 |