讓搭訕者無地自容的拒絕佳句
Not if you were the last man on earth. 除非你是世界上最后一個男人。
I‘m not available.我已經名花有主了。
Not in this lifetime.這輩子休想。下輩子吧
Is begging on the street legal here?此地當街乞討是合法的嗎?
I am waiting for my boyfriend。我正在等我男朋友。
Boy:Can I buy you a drink?我可以為你買一杯飲料嗎?
Girl:Actually I‘d rather have the money。不必,我很有錢。
Boy:Can I have your name?直譯:我能有你的名字嗎?
Girl:Why? Don‘t you already have one? 為什么?你不是已經有一個嗎?
Boy:I‘m a photographer. I‘ve been looking for a face like yours。我是攝影師。我一直在尋找一張像你這樣的臉。
Girl:I‘m a plastic surgeon. I‘ve been looking for a face like yours。我是整形外科醫生。我也一直在尋找一張像你這樣的臉。
Boy:Is this seat empty?直譯:這個座位是空的吧?
Girl:Yes, and this one will be if you sit down。是的,如果你坐下,我的座位就是空的。
Boy:Haven‘t I seen you some place before?我好象以前在什么地方見過你?
Girl:Yes. That‘s why I don‘t go there anymore。是的。這就是為什么我不再去那個地方的原因。
Boy:Will you go out with me this Saturday?這個星期六你想跟我出去嗎?
Girl:Sorry. I‘m having a headache this weekend。抱歉。這個周末我頭疼。
Boy:I think I could make you very happy。我想我能讓你非常快樂。
Girl:Why? Are you leaving?是嗎?你是說你要離開?
Boy: May I hold your hand? 我能牽著你的手嗎 來源:考試大
Girl: No thanks,it isn’t heavy. 不用了,我自己能拿的動
Boy: Hi,didn’t we go on dates before? Once or twice? 我們以前有過一兩次幽會吧
Girl: Must’ve been once.I never make the samemistake twice. 肯定只有一次,我從不會犯兩次同樣的錯誤。
Boy: I’d like to call you.Your number? 能告我你的電話號碼嗎?
Girl: It’s in the phone book。在電話本里。
Boy: Is this seat empty? 這個位置沒人嗎?
Girl: Yes,and this one will be if you sit down. 對,即使你坐上去也是沒人。
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/31049.html