英語笑話:Different roast everyday
導語:笑話讓人快樂^_^中西方人的笑點不一樣,也許你覺得捧腹大笑的笑話,老外也許還納悶中:“很好笑嗎?”老外笑的掉淚的笑話,我們也許覺得“好冷”。歸根到底就是中西文化的不同,所以呢,看笑話也能學到知識喲(*^__^*)……下面就隨英語笑話小編一起來欣賞這則英語笑話吧(*^__^*) ……
Alan worked in an office in the city. He worked very hard and really looked forward to his holidays.
Alan在一家城里的公司工作。他工作灰常努力,期待能有一個假期。He usually went to the seaside, but one year he saw an ad in a newspaper "Enjoy country life. Spend a few weeks at Willow Farm. Good food, fresh air, horse riding, walking, fishing. Reasonable prices."
他常去海邊散步,有一年他瞅見報紙上的一個廣告。“來享受鄉村生活吧。在Willow農場休閑幾周,你可以享受眾多物美價廉的服務,美味的食物、新鮮的空氣,以及在農場策馬奔騰、漫步游走、湖邊垂釣。”
"This sounds like a good idea." he thought, "I'll spend a month at Willow Farm. I'll enjoy horse riding, walking and fishing. They'll make a change from sitting by the seaside."
Alan覺得這個注意不錯,于是決定要在Willow農場度假一個月。我可以享受騎馬、漫步、釣魚的娛樂活動。這將和靜靜坐在海邊大有不同啊。
Four days later he returned home.
可是4天后他回到了家里。
"What's wrong with Willow Farm ?" his friend asked him. "Didn't you enjoy country life?"
“在農場發生了什么?這么快回來難道是度假不給力?”他的朋友關切的詢問。
"Country life was fine," Alan said. "But there was another problem."
“鄉村生活是不錯啊,但是有個棘手的問題。”Alan答道。
"Oh, what?"
“竟有此事?”
"Well, the first day I was there a sheep died, and we had roast lamb for dinner."
“第一天,一只羊死了,我們晚上享受了烤羊肉大餐。”
"Fresh meat is the best."
“新鮮肉最好啦。”
"I know, but on the second day a cow died, and we had roast beef for dinner."
“我知道的,但是第二天又死了一頭牛,我們晚餐就吃了烤牛肉。”
"Lucky you!"
“你太幸運啦!”
"You don't understand," Alan said. "On the third day a pig died and we had roast pork for dinner."
“你不會明白的”Alan一臉憂傷,“第三天,一直豬死了,我們又吃了烤豬。”
"A different roast every day." Jack exclaimed.
“哈哈,每天都有一種全新的烤肉嘛,不許哦。”Jack調侃道。
"Let me finish," Alan said. "On the fourth day the farmer died and I didn't dare stay for dinner!"
“讓我講完啊!”Alan急了,“第四天,農場主死了,我實在是沒膽子再吃了!”
英語 笑話本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/89029.html