國際英文演講高手指導第19課:美國總統布什就恐怖事件發表全國公開講話
《國際英文演講高手指導》 :用你的語言改變你的人生 精辟的演講技巧為你揭開演講之迷,從此踏上成功的演講之路!商務演講發掘在商界縱橫捭闔,做一個出色的企業家必須具備的語言能力,展示企業家的風范!國家領導人經典演講說出最代表中國國情的英語,介紹中國,傳播文明!政治演講了解政治演講的風格,學習偉大政治家的演講風范!把聽眾引入正確的位置深層挖掘演講技巧,用精彩絕倫的語言套牢聽眾的視線、精神與靈魂。
Remarks by the President after Two Planes Crash into World Trade Center
美國總統布什就恐怖事件發表全國公開講話
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們,先生們,
1 This is a difficult moment for America.
1 現在是美國歷史上一個艱難的時刻.
I,unfortunately,will be going back to Washington after my remarks.
非常抱歉,在講話結束之后,我將回到華盛頓.
Secretary Rod Paige and the Lt.Governor will take the podium and discuss education.
教育部長佩吉和副州長將繼續主持論壇.
I do want to thank the folks here at Booker Elementary School for their,hospitality.
在此,我要對布克小學主面的熱情和好客表示衷心的感謝.
2 Today we've had a national tragedy.
2 今天,美國發生了一起全國性的悲劇.
Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Centerin an apparent terrorist attack on our country.
兩架飛機與世界貿易中心相撞,這是一場顯而易見的針對美國的恐怖主義事件.
I have spoken to the Vice President,to the Governor of New York,to the Director of the FBI,
我已經成為同副總統,紐約州州長,以及聯辦聯邦調查局主管等人交換了意見.
and have ordered that the full resources of the federal governmentgo to help the victims and their families,
我還命令聯邦政府動員所有的力量去幫助遇難者和他們的家人,
and to conduct a full-scale investigation to hunt downand to find those folks who committed this act.
并對事件進行全面調查,尋找罪行的策劃者.
3 Terrorism against our nation will not stand.
3 恐怖主義在美國不會有立足之地.
4 And now if you would join me inamoment of silence.
4 現在讓我們為死難者默哀.
May God bless the victims,their families,and America.Thank you very much.
愿上帝保佑遇難者,保佑他們的家人,保佑我們的美國.謝謝.
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/speech/14412.html