外國最新英語幽默笑話精粹203:如果我先死了怎么辦(中英)
A couple who have been married for 20 years is preparing for bed when the following conversation takes place. . .
一對已經結婚20年的夫婦正準備睡覺,然后就有了下面這段對話:
She: "Honey, if I die before you, would you remarry?"
妻子:親愛的,如果我死在你前面了,你會再婚嗎?
He: "That's a morbid question!”
丈夫:這是個可怕的問題。
She: "No, I really want to know.”
妻子:可我真的想知道!
He (pauses to think): "Yes, I suppose after a decent amount of time I might Remarry.”
丈夫:對,我想在你死了相當長一段時間后,我也許會再婚的。
She: "Would she live in our house?"
妻子:那她會住我們的房子嗎?
He: "Well, the mortgage is almost paid off一would you really expect me to move?"
丈夫:咱們的抵押貸款已經還清了,難道你真的忍心讓我搬家嗎?
She: "Would she wear my mink coat?"
妻子:那她會穿我的貂皮大衣嗎?
He: "You know I paid幻,500 for that coat- would you really want me to sell it for a loss?"
丈夫:你是知道的,我可是花了3500美元買的這件大衣,難道你真的忍心,由于你的去世就讓我把這大衣賣了嗎?
She: "Well, would she drive my BMW?"
妻子:那她會開我的寶馬嗎?
He: "No. Absolutely not. She know how to drive a stick shift!”
丈夫:不,決不會,她不會開手動檔的車。
本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/humor/10107.html