舊約 -- 詩篇(Psalms) -- 第66章
66:1 (一篇詩歌,交與伶長)全地都當向神歡呼。
Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
66:2 歌頌他名的榮耀。用贊美的言語,將他的榮耀發明。
Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
66:3 當對神說,你的作為何等可畏。因你的大能仇敵要投降你。
Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
66:4 全地要敬拜你,歌頌你,要歌頌你的名。(細拉)
All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
66:5 你們來看神所行的。他向世人所作的事,是可畏的。
Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
66:6 他將海變成乾地。眾民步行過河。我們在那里因他歡喜。
He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
66:7 他用權能治理萬民,直到永遠。他的眼睛鑒察列邦。悖逆的人不可自高。(細拉)
He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
66:8 萬民哪,你們應當稱頌我們的神。使人得聽贊美他的聲音。
O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
66:9 他使我們的生命存活,也不叫我們的腳搖動。
Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
66:10 神阿,你曾試驗我們,熬煉我們,如熬煉銀子一樣。
For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
66:11 你使我們進入網羅,把重擔放在我們的身上。
Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
66:12 你使人坐車軋我們的頭。我們經過水火。你卻使我們到豐富之地。
Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
66:13 我要用燔祭進你的殿,向你還我的愿。
I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
66:14 就是在急難時我嘴唇所發的,口中所許的。
Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
66:15 我要把肥牛作燔祭,將公羊的香祭獻給你。又把公牛和山羊獻上。(細拉)
I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.
66:16 凡敬畏神的人,你們都來聽。我要述說他為我所行的事。
Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
66:17 我曾用口求告他,我的舌頭,也稱他為高。
I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
66:18 我若心里注重罪孽,主必不聽。
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
66:19 但神實在聽見了。他側耳聽了我禱告的聲音。
But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
66:20 神是應當稱頌的。他并沒有推卻我的禱告,也沒有叫他的慈愛離開我。
Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
英語 宗教 圣經本文地址:http://www.hengchuai.cn/writing/essay/48486.html